No Returns are allowed without first obtaining a Return Authorization from Company which may be provided in Company’s sole discretion, solely for exchange or credit (not a refund) subject to the other provisions listed below. Credits not used by Reseller within 365 days of the date granted may be forfeited at Company’s sole discretion.
Information Required to Request a Return Authorization (“RA”)
To request a return order, Reseller will need to provide the following information:
- Invoice Number, Order Number or Customer PO Number
- Part Number or Manufacturer Part Number
- Reason for Return
- Product condition
- Serial Number (if the product being returned is serialized)
Returns Shipping Information:
If the return order is approved, please return the product with the return order number on the outside of the shipping box to our contracted logistics company at:
58 Ware Rd.
Upper Saddle River, NJ 07458
Return Authorization #________________
Company utilizes multiple return warehouses. We will provide Reseller specific return instructions, including return address, once the RMA is approved.
Basic Returns Guidelines
All product returns must meet Company’s return policies in order for Company to issue a return order. If Company has return rights with its manufacturers/suppliers, Company only accepts the return of products that fall within one of these categories within THIRTY (30) DAYS from the date of Company’s invoice:
- Factory Sealed (in fully resalable condition – i.e. no stickers, markings, etc.)
- Defective or Dead on Arrival (DOA)
- Open – Non-Defective
IF COMPANY DOES NOT HAVE RETURN RIGHTS TO THE MANUFACTURER, THE PRODUCT IS NON-RETURNABLE.
Types of returns that Reseller can request from Company Customer Care:
- Replacement returns of products damaged on arrival -If requested, a replacement order can be created, and Company will ship the replacement product as soon as the product is available.
- Cross-Shipment returns of DOA products – If Reseller has a net-terms open account, Company ships the replacement product immediately; Reseller ship the damaged product, and the packages cross in transit. In absence of net-terms, Reseller must prepay for replacement or wait until return is received by Company for replacement.
- Credit returns of undamaged products – Credit returns may be available depending on a variety of conditions. You ship the product; when it is received, Company credits Reseller account. Custom-configured products cannot be returned for credit.
Products returned for any reason other than Dead on Arrival (DOA), Defective, or Open – Non- Defective, must be in resalable condition (no stickers, etc.), complete and unused, and the outer seal must not have been opened or re-taped. Product boxes that do not meet the condition specified on the return order are often not eligible for return and will be returned back to the customer.
All eligible returns will receive a Credit that will be issued at current pricing or original purchase price, whichever is lower. Company will also add any fees assessed by the manufacturer and returns may be subject to restocking fees of a minimum of 15%.
For Reseller Returns Order to be issued and honored, Reseller Accounts with Company must be current and otherwise in good standing.
Products Returned Without a Valid Returns Order: Products not authorized for return shall be defined as an “unauthorized return”. Unauthorized returns may be refused at time of delivery, returned to Reseller at Reseller expense, or Company may, in its sole discretion, issue a credit for the current price or the cost of goods less a 30 percent handling fee. Company will not be liable for any loss or damage to unauthorized returns.
Special Orders, Custom Orders/Products Returns Not Allowed: Items that are not normally stocked by Company and provided to Reseller upon request and all orders that require configuration or assembly of product to meet customer specifications or any product identified by Company are non-cancelable and may not be returned to Company. The customer is responsible for the full payment of the order once a purchase order has been sent to Company.
Additional Products Not Eligible for Returns:
- End-of-Life Products
- Software that has been opened, downloaded, or activation code was provided
- Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Products
Refusal of Orders: Refused orders may be subject to a cancellation fee plus applicable freight. Call Company Customer Care before refusing any shipment. Failure to call may result in credit refusal, and products will be returned to Reseller at Reseller’s expense.
Returns Shipping Guidelines
For Company to process Reseller return in a timely manner, please review the information and follow the procedures outlined below:
- Ensure to use the original manufacturers’ boxes and packaging.
- Package all returns in an outer carton to prevent damage in transit.
- All returns must have a return order number printed on the return shipping label
- Do not write addresses, notes, return order numbers, or otherwise deface the outside of the manufacturers’ boxes. Products must be in resalable condition to receive credit.
- All returns must be unused and include all components, accessories, cables, software, and manuals in the original shipment.
- All returns must be received by Company within 30 days from the date the return order number is issued. Return order numbers are only valid for 30 days.
- Company does not provide call tags or shipping labels for returns unless it is a Company Error.
Dead On Arrival (DOA) / Defective Returns
Provided Company has return rights with its manufacturers/suppliers, Company will accept the return of products as long as the RA is issued within THIRTY (30) DAYS from the date of Company’s invoice. Products that are inoperable at first use are eligible for a DOA return depending upon the manufacturer’s returns policy. Certain manufacturers may require that all DOA and defective products be returned directly to them, or they may limit the return time frame after purchase. Please reach out to Company customer care for more information regarding return rights.
Manufacturer returns policies are subject to change without notice.
In accordance with manufacturer policies. All original packaging, components, accessories, software, and manuals must be included with returned DOA and defective products. DOA and defective products returned incomplete may be assessed a charge for the missing items or returned to Reseller at Reseller’s expense.
Technical Support: When necessary, our or the Manufacturer Technical Support department will assist Reseller in reviewing the manufacturer’s installation procedure to rule out incompatibility. Often, by offering expert technical information, they can help Reseller avoid the time and expense of returning a product. Depending on the Manufacturer, or if applicable, circumstances including, but not limited to, Reseller’s failure to meet minimum product certification standards, this service may be available to Reseller with a fee.
Sealed Product Returns
Provided Company has return rights with its manufacturers/suppliers, Company will accept the return of Sealed Product Returns products as long as they are returned within THIRTY (30) DAYS from the date of Company’s invoice.
All products must have been purchased from Company and Reseller’s account with Company must be current and in good standing.
To qualify for sealed product returns, products must be in resalable condition in new, clean (without stickers, markings, or other attachments), unopened, undamaged, original manufacturer packaging. All products must be returned with all original components, accessories, software, manuals and registration cards.
Non-Compliant Factory Sealed Returns: All factory sealed returns that are not received in resalable condition may be subject to a 30% restocking fee are returned to Reseller at Reseller’s expense. Credit will be issued at the lesser of sale price or current pricing decreased by any applicable restocking fee.
Discontinued/Obsolete Products: Manufacturers reserve the right to limit factory sealed returns on discontinued items.